Dr. Augusto Di GIANFRANCESCO
CSM, Roma, Italy, EU
Di Gianfrancesco Augusto, age 55 Graduated in Chemical Engineering at University of Rome “La Sapienza”, employed at Centro Sviluppo Materiali (CSM) since February 1983.
Current Position: Senior Metallurgist and Project Leader on “High Temperature Materials”
In this frame it is:
- Responsible of R&D activities in the field of steels and superalloys for high temperature applications in power generation plants: tubes, pipes, cast and forged products,
- Member of the Management Commettee of EU Program COST 522-536,
- Co-founder of European Creep Collaborative Committee and Member of Management Committee,
- Co-founder of the Italian Working Group Creep Resistant Materials
- Member of Associazione Italiana di Metallurgia (AIM) and Vice President of Center of Study: Materials for Energy,
- Member of International Board of 5th & 6th EPRI International Conferences on Advances in Materials Technology for Fossil Power Plants and 6th International Conference on Creep, Fatigue and Creep-Fatigue Interaction.
- Author and/or co-author of more then 280 technical reports and 87 papers presented in national and international conferences or magazines.